top of page
- Kalyn Zimmer, UW - Superior DirectorCarlson LodgeYou want to read the Bible, but you're not sure where to start. When you've tried in the past, has it felt a bit like a foreign language? Come learn some foundational Bible reading tips and get to know God better through His Word.
- The Winkelmans, UW - Milwaukee DirectorsWannenmacher LodgeWe live in a world that is incredibly polarized. Often we feel the pressure that if we don't align, we might be cancelled. We're tempted to retreat into our camps instead of engaging our world. How do we hold to our convictions and still be compassionate to people who disagree with us?
- Nicole Barg, UW - Stevens Point DirectorPrayer ChapelCan we wrestle with our faith and deal with doubts in the midst of hard circumstances without losing our faith? Learn how doubt isn't the absence of faith, but an element of it.
- Joshua Ernst, WINM Chi Alpha DirectorWorship CenterJesus said it was good for Him to leave so He could send the Gift his Father promised! Come discover how the Holy Spirit gives us power to live, love, overcome, and share Jesus with others!
- Rachel Yokers, UW - Oshkosh DirectorBicket LodgeTrying to discover God's will for your life? Maybe you’ve grown up hearing that God has a plan for you, and you're wondering, “If God has a plan, why won’t He just tell me what it is!?” In this session, we’ll be learning how we can walk in wisdom to discern God's will.
- Justin Strachan, UW - La Crosse DirectorJoy HallA discussion on how to change our thinking. “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.” Philippians 4:8 NIV
- Abbie Sawczak, UW-Madison DirectorHanson LodgeCome take a look at what the Bible has to say about singleness and finding our identity in eternity, not earthly relationships. Here, we'll break down the barriers of singleness and learn what it looks like to live life to the full.
- Angie Bishop, UW - Green Bay DirectorHanson LodgeI have decided to follow Jesus! Now what? What’s the next step of obedience I should take? What if I was baptized as a baby? Whether you’ve been a believer for 10 hours or 10 years, if you’ve yet to be baptized or if you have questions about being baptized as an adult, this session is for you.
- Rachel Yokers, UW - Oshkosh DirectorBicket LodgeCan women serve in leadership roles within the church? From memes to podcasts to sermons, this subject has got people talking! Join us as we journey together through Scripture to see God’s heart towards women, the Church, and His call to share the Gospel.
- Brian Bishop, UW - Green Bay DirectorRetreat CenterDoes the idea of sharing your testimony with someone make your palms sweat? How do you start the conversation? What are the key elements that need to be conveyed? Brian has shared his testimony with many and has seen many accept Christ. Come learn how you can do the same!
bottom of page