top of page
- Joshua Ernst, WINM Chi Alpha DirectorRetreat CenterThe Bible was written thousands of years ago, and it makes some incredible claims! We need some serious evidence to believe them. But they’re not claims that only stupid people believe. In fact, some of the smartest people in the world believe that what the Bible says is true. Come find out why!
- Angie Bishop, UW - Green Bay XA DirectorHickory LodgeI have decided to follow Jesus! Now what? What’s the next step of obedience I should take? What if I was baptized as a baby? Whether you’ve been a believer for 10 hours or 10 years, if you’ve yet to be baptized or if you have questions about being baptized as an adult, this session is for you.
- Jeff Winkelman, UW - Milwaukee XA DirectorWillow LodgeBuilding Relationships with others can be difficult, especially if they hold different beliefs and come from different backgrounds than us. We tend to build walls to protect ourselves, but God calls us to love one another and offers us a better way to relate to others around us. Come find out how!
- Tom Barg, UW - Stevens Point XA DirectorAnchor HallMany issues facing our world today are a result of our tendency to avoid being vulnerable with one another. God is relational by nature and designed us for connection and community. Here we'll learn how to exercise a healthy approach to vulnerability as a spiritual strength rather than a weakness.
- Brian Bishop, UW - Green Bay XA DirectorCedar LodgeDoes the idea of sharing your testimony with someone make your palms sweat? How do you start the conversation? What are the key elements that need to be conveyed? Brian has shared his testimony with many and has seen many accept Christ. Come learn how you can do the same!
bottom of page